Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While wearing the Armor, all damage is dealt to the armor, protecting the wearer's Life Bar, as well as protecting them from interruptions from some attacks. Once reduced to 0HP, the armor is destroyed, knocking the wearer down but otherwise leaving them unharmed. A visual warning appears when the T-ENG tank on the unit's back begins to overheat and glow orange. The Battle Armor is a very useful item, and should be acquired whenever possible, but it does come with a very particular list of drawbacks. However, these drawbacks are usually negligible when compared to the benefits it grants to the user.
- Battle Armor can be removed by holding both Crouch and Change Weapon inputs, then tapping the Fire Weapon input.
- It can only be repaired by using Regen Grenades or Green Shots from the Injection Gun II while wearing it.
- It slows down the wearer's walk and run speed, but only slightly.
- It cannot be combined with other Battle Armor suits.
- The wearer cannot keep the armor equipped while piloting a VS.
- Very powerful attacks, like those from bosses can deal so much damage that they shatter a suit of armor and still damage the wearer's Life Bar.
- Defolma are capable of eating a player right out of their armor.
- The Armor is huge when worn, making its wearer easy to spot and easy to hit; however, the ability to take more hits while wearing it can be a fair tradeoff.
|Playable (LP 1)GTT-01 - GTF-11 - GTB-22 - GTF-13M - GTF-13F - GTN-A01 - PTX-140 - PTX-40A - L-P-9999 - GAB-25M - GAN-34 - GAN-37 Playable (LP 2)Battle Armor - GAH-42BS - GAN-3AM - GAH-41BSL - GAN-36 - GAF-14 - GAF-15D - GAN-34W - PTX-140R - GTN-A01N - Dongo Gear - Battle Neegal - Tencale 8 - Railway Gun - Turret Gun - Overland Battleship Non-PlayableGAN-A04SD - GTN-A03M/C - GAB-25DM - DBS-000XM - VF|