The L-P-9999 is the evolved form of the PTX-40A, once Wayne uses the attachment given by Yuri. It is only usable in single player, but doesn't rely on T-ENG to operate. Wayne used this VS to confront Isenberg's DBS-000XM. in Colonies edition of LP1 please note that you do have a limited amount of Thermal Energy(9999) and using your flying does drain that supply down as well as using your swords.
- EMF Blade
- The EMF Blade is L-P-9999's primary weapon for ranged combat. L-P-9999 can shoot the EMF as Laser EMF in long-range or slashing in close-combat at the enemy. The EMF Blade was taken when Wayne defeat Bandero and retaking his father's VS.
- Laser Vulcan
- Although it wasn't capable against enemy VS, it can use to shoot down the enemy's rocket or missile at ranged combat.
- Its codename is a tribute to Yuri, since he created the attachment enabling Wayne to use this VS.
- This is the PTX-40A's All Star Ability in Tatsunoko VS Capcom.
- Its name maybe a reference to the game since the L-P-9999 has the two first letters of the title of the game ( LP ).
- The numbers 9999 is also a reference to the maximum amount of T-ENG Wayne can hold a one time.
|Playable (LP 1)GTT-01 - GTF-11 - GTB-22 - GTF-13M - GTF-13F - GTN-A01 - PTX-140 - PTX-40A - L-P-9999 - GAB-25M - GAN-34 - GAN-37 Playable (LP 2)Battle Armor - GAH-42BS - GAN-3AM - GAH-41BSL - GAN-36 - GAF-14 - GAF-15D - GAN-34W - PTX-140R - GTN-A01N - Dongo Gear - Battle Neegal - Tencale 8 - Railway Gun - Turret Gun - Overland Battleship Non-PlayableGAN-A04SD - GTN-A03M/C - GAB-25DM - DBS-000XM - VF|